ARTICLE: Metro Finally Determines Bus On Time Percentage

Started by WMATAGMOAGH, September 06, 2008, 05:31:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


rideonrulez

I can say that "the Y" rarely runs on the printed time. I've witness this many times!!

Last I checked, Ride On's OTP is 82%
"Ignore Asian Character Width"

Tristan

"Victoria said that although he did not know why some routes were so far behind schedule, Metrobus does operate in a region that has the second-worst traffic congestion in the country."

Hmmm let me check my notes..... ::)

Perry

What standard does everyone use for their OTP?  We never really did it at PRTC, but I was curious whether people use the 5 minute standard or 10 minute standard and whether or not it's when they leave the begining of the route or mid-route?

Mid-route at 5 minutes we're hovering around 90% and 10 minutes we're at about 96-97%.  I'd like to get the 5 minute higher though.