News:

No news is good news :-)

Main Menu

Oooh! DASH About in NYC!

Started by Tritransit Area, December 16, 2009, 10:42:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Tritransit Area

I figured Tristan would especially appreciate this.  Look what John Simpson of TTMG found in New York yesterday:



Seems like it was #25.  I wonder where they picked it up, as that bus was gone for quite a while now (even though it seems like yesterday when I first rode one of the Orion Is and marveled at the shape it was in).
My favorite buses:
1989 SEPTA AN440: 19 years in service
1989 NJT Metro Bs: 21 years in service
1990 WMATA 93/9400 Flxes: 20 years in service!
1990-92 Ride-On Orion Is: 17-18 years in service!

Tell me again I have no taste in buses...

Tristan

I know I was sent a link to one on eBay Motors in Brooklyn, NY a couple years back, months after we first retired them.  I think this is that -- so it went from Brandywine Auto Auction to NY (via?) and ended up with the Jews, I guess.

But, yes, I do appreciate it...thanks for the photo!