New Flyer LFA's LF's LFR's Xcelsiors or Something else

Started by Annex4421, November 23, 2009, 06:03:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What would be a good choice for WMATA after the Next LFAs

DE41LF's
1 (7.7%)
DE41LFR's
2 (15.4%)
Xcelsiors
5 (38.5%)
More LFAs
0 (0%)
Other (Orion, NABI, etc)
5 (38.5%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Voting closed: December 13, 2009, 06:03:24 PM

Tristan


MetroLinerXLZ

Quote from: 79MetroExtraMD on December 20, 2009, 10:22:23 AM
Quote from: AnnexD40LFR on December 20, 2009, 10:06:00 AM
Quote from: Tristan on December 20, 2009, 01:11:02 AM
novaorionbusfan decided he didn't want to be a member here anymore a couple weeks ago.
Why am I not surprised.
*sings Hallellujah*

YES!!! Thank the Lord Yes!! WOOO!!! Thank GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWD that he's not on this forum no mo!!! I've finally got my personal praya package thank the LORD WOOOO!!!

It is whatever.

Annex4421

Quote from: MetroLinerXLZ on December 21, 2009, 10:53:10 PM
Quote from: 79MetroExtraMD on December 20, 2009, 10:22:23 AM
Quote from: AnnexD40LFR on December 20, 2009, 10:06:00 AM
Quote from: Tristan on December 20, 2009, 01:11:02 AM
novaorionbusfan decided he didn't want to be a member here anymore a couple weeks ago.
Why am I not surprised.
*sings Hallellujah*

YES!!! Thank the Lord Yes!! WOOO!!! Thank GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWD that he's not on this forum no mo!!! I've finally got my personal praya package thank the LORD WOOOO!!!


No more pressing us about NOVABUSES, jesus I know you like them but dang!!!!!