1 Sept 2009
(http://lh6.ggpht.com/_dDXF1-CglM8/Sp1n_1N9_NI/AAAAAAAAAUg/AjQyez7OgRY/s800/DSCF0352.JPG)
(http://lh5.ggpht.com/_dDXF1-CglM8/Sp1oAGdDrxI/AAAAAAAAAUk/_VbWg77tXHg/s800/DSCF0353.JPG)
My first bus ride of the day/month/week
(http://i518.photobucket.com/albums/u341/LIL_J_558/100_1501.jpg)
That sign is a perfect example of lazy programming. But anyway, nice pic. I guess Landover will be getting the early 6300s.
Do we have to buy a vowel from Vanna White, to complete the puzzle??
@ College Park
(http://lh4.ggpht.com/_dDXF1-CglM8/Sp3JA8ivgDI/AAAAAAAAAVk/EoZFOgXjlWM/s800/dscf0371.jpg)
First off...an unsuccessful shot of 5321:
(http://i482.photobucket.com/albums/rr183/gpbusgallery/Ride%20On/5321u.jpg)
Now for the rest (taken from like 2 days ago up to today)
(http://i482.photobucket.com/albums/rr183/gpbusgallery/Ride%20On/5003c.jpg)
(http://i482.photobucket.com/albums/rr183/gpbusgallery/Ride%20On/5421a.jpg)
(http://i482.photobucket.com/albums/rr183/gpbusgallery/Ride%20On/5727b.jpg)
(http://i482.photobucket.com/albums/rr183/gpbusgallery/Ride%20On/5728e.jpg)
(http://i482.photobucket.com/albums/rr183/gpbusgallery/Ride%20On/5730c.jpg)
(http://i482.photobucket.com/albums/rr183/gpbusgallery/Ride%20On/5731a.jpg)
(http://i482.photobucket.com/albums/rr183/gpbusgallery/Ride%20On/5732a.jpg)
(http://i482.photobucket.com/albums/rr183/gpbusgallery/Ride%20On/5732b.jpg)
(http://i482.photobucket.com/albums/rr183/gpbusgallery/Ride%20On/5733a.jpg)
(http://i482.photobucket.com/albums/rr183/gpbusgallery/Ride%20On/5734a.jpg)
(http://i482.photobucket.com/albums/rr183/gpbusgallery/Ride%20On/5734b.jpg)
(http://i482.photobucket.com/albums/rr183/gpbusgallery/Ride%20On/5830a.jpg)
2 September (AM)
(http://lh4.ggpht.com/_dDXF1-CglM8/Sp5rSytKoGI/AAAAAAAAAWE/SLGJApUPAkw/s800/DSCF0407.JPG)
(http://lh4.ggpht.com/_dDXF1-CglM8/Sp5rTdYwHxI/AAAAAAAAAWI/RmnnU_ExTT0/s800/DSCF0411.JPG)
(http://lh3.ggpht.com/_dDXF1-CglM8/Sp5rT6NBq3I/AAAAAAAAAWM/3rw9aNXyZjo/s800/DSCF0418.JPG)
(http://lh4.ggpht.com/_dDXF1-CglM8/Sp5rUlmfzuI/AAAAAAAAAWQ/Oex_0OOmJws/s800/DSCF0419.JPG)
(http://lh3.ggpht.com/_dDXF1-CglM8/Sp5rVOeoVBI/AAAAAAAAAWY/niiBHBQalhQ/s800/DSCF0424.JPG)
I finally caught 9352
(http://i518.photobucket.com/albums/u341/LIL_J_558/100_1510.jpg)
But a couple months back i saw a 9400 with those taillights. And there is a 9800 with these lights to.
2 Sept (PM)
(http://lh3.ggpht.com/_dDXF1-CglM8/Sp71RTKjQnI/AAAAAAAAAXM/_mcJ5oZDwuk/s800/DSCF0427.JPG)
(http://lh4.ggpht.com/_dDXF1-CglM8/Sp71Zo7HD0I/AAAAAAAAAXU/R9NXo6oBsIs/s800/DSCF0430.JPG)
Quote from: DE42LFA on September 02, 2009, 05:34:02 PM
I finally caught 9352
(http://i518.photobucket.com/albums/u341/LIL_J_558/100_1510.jpg)
But a couple months back i saw a 9400 with those taillights. And there is a 9800 with these lights to.
9408 and 9773 have the original wrap-around rear lights.
4 September
(http://lh4.ggpht.com/_dDXF1-CglM8/SqHrp_wHfNI/AAAAAAAAAYQ/NwktMvztoZ8/s800/DSCF0455.JPG)
(http://lh5.ggpht.com/_dDXF1-CglM8/SqHrrnxJQlI/AAAAAAAAAYY/LyyI1djsxVo/s800/DSCF0461.JPG)
(http://lh3.ggpht.com/_dDXF1-CglM8/SqHrso93n7I/AAAAAAAAAYc/qXEGoy3zC3w/s800/DSCF0463.JPG)
(http://lh3.ggpht.com/_dDXF1-CglM8/SqHrtjM_l3I/AAAAAAAAAYg/EU7i_jKsgzc/s800/DSCF0465.JPG)
(http://lh3.ggpht.com/_dDXF1-CglM8/SqHrv9aSJMI/AAAAAAAAAYo/d1u2Xrqcw7I/s800/DSCF0470.JPG)
(http://lh3.ggpht.com/_dDXF1-CglM8/SqHrw4Ky6AI/AAAAAAAAAYs/bsjQQcUq8iU/s800/DSCF0471.JPG)
(http://lh4.ggpht.com/_dDXF1-CglM8/SqHryljsSiI/AAAAAAAAAY0/x0Pf1JFTqs0/s800/DSCF0477.JPG)
(http://lh3.ggpht.com/_dDXF1-CglM8/SqHrzhC7olI/AAAAAAAAAY4/ZZ7R0uAyYdk/s800/DSCF0478.JPG)
This how you know people hate Metro
(http://i518.photobucket.com/albums/u341/LIL_J_558/100_1536.jpg)
We get those things in Vegas all of the time. It seems that reckless drivers are a magnet for bus stops. It's nothing against Metro....
I wonder how it got in the trash bag thats the funny part.
It was probably tied to the pole since there is no trash can there.
@ College Park (P857)(Thurs 10 Sept 2009)
(http://lh6.ggpht.com/_dDXF1-CglM8/SqrLrwpQx5I/AAAAAAAAAZ0/-QF_WKHHK6o/s800/DSCF0623.JPG)
@ Silver Spring (11 September 2009)
(http://lh6.ggpht.com/_dDXF1-CglM8/SqrLtFhHI9I/AAAAAAAAAZ4/gz_wMEiEW5w/s800/DSCF0628.JPG)
(http://lh5.ggpht.com/_dDXF1-CglM8/SqrLuLTWebI/AAAAAAAAAZ8/5-HEfcnmt7Y/s800/DSCF0634.JPG)
(http://lh4.ggpht.com/_dDXF1-CglM8/SqrLyCQp78I/AAAAAAAAAaM/7K5mMFMtqus/s800/DSCF0641.JPG)
(http://lh3.ggpht.com/_dDXF1-CglM8/SqrLzmXGcuI/AAAAAAAAAaQ/qLQZWPdeq58/s800/DSCF0644.JPG)
and the creme de la creme
(http://lh6.ggpht.com/_dDXF1-CglM8/SqrL06RQPzI/AAAAAAAAAaU/MweFfv5WuyU/s800/DSCF0652.JPG)
Found this one at Germantown the other day. It was on the 97 first, I went back to Gtown later and found it on the 83. I tried to get a better shot but that stupid red car got in my way at the last second to I had to move quickly while getting a successful shot and this is what I got:
(http://i482.photobucket.com/albums/rr183/gpbusgallery/Ride%20On/5008a.jpg)
and here's the rest (yeah, I need a new camera...):
(http://i482.photobucket.com/albums/rr183/gpbusgallery/WMATA/mb6393b.jpg)
(http://i482.photobucket.com/albums/rr183/gpbusgallery/WMATA/mb6394a.jpg)
(http://i482.photobucket.com/albums/rr183/gpbusgallery/WMATA/mb6420a.jpg)
(http://i482.photobucket.com/albums/rr183/gpbusgallery/WMATA/mb9336b.jpg)
(http://i482.photobucket.com/albums/rr183/gpbusgallery/Ride%20On/5320b.jpg)
(http://i482.photobucket.com/albums/rr183/gpbusgallery/Ride%20On/5321a.jpg)
(http://i482.photobucket.com/albums/rr183/gpbusgallery/Ride%20On/5747b.jpg)
(http://i482.photobucket.com/albums/rr183/gpbusgallery/Ride%20On/5751z.jpg)
(http://i482.photobucket.com/albums/rr183/gpbusgallery/Ride%20On/5753z.jpg)
(http://i482.photobucket.com/albums/rr183/gpbusgallery/Ride%20On/5754y.jpg)
(http://i482.photobucket.com/albums/rr183/gpbusgallery/Ride%20On/5754x.jpg)
(http://i482.photobucket.com/albums/rr183/gpbusgallery/Ride%20On/5756z.jpg)
Dreary day, thousands of protesters, WMATA Roadeo.
I decided to take the alternative.
*Not really a ruined shot. Just kinda unexpected.
(http://lh6.ggpht.com/_dDXF1-CglM8/SqwyPVsM3dI/AAAAAAAAAbI/eucFaGMrzuE/s800/DSCF0663.JPG)
(http://lh6.ggpht.com/_dDXF1-CglM8/SqwyQYogG8I/AAAAAAAAAbM/nEyNTrzsf-o/s800/DSCF0666.JPG)
(http://lh3.ggpht.com/_dDXF1-CglM8/SqwyRyVD_bI/AAAAAAAAAbQ/hbY_cB346Pk/s800/DSCF0669.JPG)
(http://lh5.ggpht.com/_dDXF1-CglM8/SqwyTUYnOhI/AAAAAAAAAbU/Os18Mquw4Fk/s800/DSCF0670.JPG)
(http://lh6.ggpht.com/_dDXF1-CglM8/SqwyWAUR49I/AAAAAAAAAbc/viBSeAVBWIQ/s800/DSCF0684.JPG)
(http://lh4.ggpht.com/_dDXF1-CglM8/SqwyX6aojrI/AAAAAAAAAbg/-bwhohyAt4g/s800/DSCF0700.JPG)
(http://lh5.ggpht.com/_dDXF1-CglM8/Sqwya0z1yCI/AAAAAAAAAbs/KwI2seLOw_U/s800/DSCF0711.JPG)
for George
(http://lh3.ggpht.com/_dDXF1-CglM8/SqwycDi-9rI/AAAAAAAAAbw/o5gtwhfEK_M/s800/DSCF0712.JPG)
(http://lh3.ggpht.com/_dDXF1-CglM8/SqwydvNIy7I/AAAAAAAAAb0/AXIzRLtccIM/s800/DSCF0713.JPG)
(http://lh5.ggpht.com/_dDXF1-CglM8/SqwyfDr8V2I/AAAAAAAAAb4/_Xl2_ZHPvS8/s800/DSCF0715.JPG)
(http://lh5.ggpht.com/_dDXF1-CglM8/Sqwyg32FLVI/AAAAAAAAAb8/tz1HtUOgFl8/s800/DSCF0717.JPG)
Here goes. . my 1st observation photo. . (3rd attempt at posting)
Yippie. . it worked!!
Disregard the date, it was actually 11Sept09
Ok. . . at Brookville Ride-On garage, bus 5330, 5604, 5740 & 5595 are shown left to right.
Also shot on 11Sept09
OK here goes 2pix with same message. . Thanks for bearing w/ me.
1st pic shows buses (left to right)
5584, 5590, & 5319
2nd pic shows buses (left to right)
5581, 5395, & 5597
These pix were also taken on 11Sept09
(http://i518.photobucket.com/albums/u341/LIL_J_558/100_1708.jpg)
(http://i518.photobucket.com/albums/u341/LIL_J_558/100_1713.jpg)
(http://i518.photobucket.com/albums/u341/LIL_J_558/100_1714.jpg)
3751 on the 2B. I surely wasn't expecting this, especially on a busy route like the 2.
It looks like West Ox is going to be getting these.
(http://ecdt36.googlepages.com/3751_2B_Route.jpg)
On Friday 11Sept09, I caught these 2 Ride-Ons behind the Langley Park Shopping Center. 1 was about to do a route #17, the others sign was blanked out.
The 35 foot Flxibles used to be on the 2B and 2C quite a bit. They don't stay crowded for very long.
2116 on the S9 near 16th and Colorado. Northern running out of LFA's to run S9 service already?
9376 with windows rattling on the J5. Why the more stable Metro D's (there's now one in the boneyard at Montgomery in front of the 2 retired 5200's) are getting retired while the Metro B's drag alone amazes me.
2801's signs seem to have had a font change as well.
(http://i518.photobucket.com/albums/u341/LIL_J_558/100_1741.jpg)
(http://i518.photobucket.com/albums/u341/LIL_J_558/100_1755.jpg)
(http://i518.photobucket.com/albums/u341/LIL_J_558/100_1761.jpg)
(http://i518.photobucket.com/albums/u341/LIL_J_558/100_1762.jpg)
(http://i518.photobucket.com/albums/u341/LIL_J_558/100_1773.jpg)
(http://i518.photobucket.com/albums/u341/LIL_J_558/100_1779.jpg)
(http://i518.photobucket.com/albums/u341/LIL_J_558/100_1786.jpg)
Silver Spring
(http://lh4.ggpht.com/_dDXF1-CglM8/SrQTiwQsH-I/AAAAAAAAAdM/OWH1-28TF_Y/s800/DSCF0789.JPG)
(http://lh3.ggpht.com/_dDXF1-CglM8/SrQTlFV-KCI/AAAAAAAAAdU/3N4JipeIubc/s800/DSCF0795.JPG)
(http://lh5.ggpht.com/_dDXF1-CglM8/SrQToEFM1jI/AAAAAAAAAdc/E57Lw6QcAIY/s800/DSCF0799.JPG)
(http://lh4.ggpht.com/_dDXF1-CglM8/SrQTpHSvPBI/AAAAAAAAAdg/FTyLtxQMN2I/s800/DSCF0803.JPG)
(http://lh5.ggpht.com/_dDXF1-CglM8/SrQTqYJvMFI/AAAAAAAAAdk/YgEyM5N5H74/s800/DSCF0806.JPG)
(http://lh4.ggpht.com/_dDXF1-CglM8/SrQTrykMh1I/AAAAAAAAAdo/q27IZiLkWfc/s800/DSCF0807.JPG)
(http://lh5.ggpht.com/_dDXF1-CglM8/SrQTuQf_3XI/AAAAAAAAAdw/HhEVQStev-E/s800/DSCF0812.JPG)
(http://lh5.ggpht.com/_dDXF1-CglM8/SrQTvuTKEhI/AAAAAAAAAd4/ekvpLqzZ1bg/s800/DSCF0816.JPG)
Silver Spring continued
(breaking in on the 70 to Archives)
(http://lh3.ggpht.com/_dDXF1-CglM8/SrQTxwBTTCI/AAAAAAAAAeA/yzVy_0M_oWw/s800/DSCF0818.JPG)
(http://lh3.ggpht.com/_dDXF1-CglM8/SrQTy5cfPxI/AAAAAAAAAeE/hwHsbjCD4Qs/s800/DSCF0822.JPG)
(http://lh4.ggpht.com/_dDXF1-CglM8/SrQT1LfjU-I/AAAAAAAAAeM/7qTYav_PMyg/s800/DSCF0826.JPG)
(http://lh4.ggpht.com/_dDXF1-CglM8/SrQT3SYWysI/AAAAAAAAAeU/j-v0TfuJQ3g/s800/DSCF0832.JPG)
(http://lh3.ggpht.com/_dDXF1-CglM8/SrQT7A52l3I/AAAAAAAAAeg/0e1kj0tzRCY/s800/DSCF0837.JPG)
(http://lh5.ggpht.com/_dDXF1-CglM8/SrQT8L2kZII/AAAAAAAAAek/t11I89xPSOc/s800/DSCF0839.JPG)
(http://lh3.ggpht.com/_dDXF1-CglM8/SrQT9XCJpaI/AAAAAAAAAeo/Db0Qe57lm_A/s800/DSCF0841.JPG)
Pics from the week I forgot to upload.
Monday
@ College Park
(http://lh6.ggpht.com/_dDXF1-CglM8/SrQXzfJMEhI/AAAAAAAAAfE/eE9EK3rcItQ/s800/DSCF0730.JPG)
on P846
(http://lh3.ggpht.com/_dDXF1-CglM8/SrQX1SW1PtI/AAAAAAAAAfI/PA0Q1O8RSD0/s800/DSCF0742.JPG)
Thursday
@College Park
(http://lh4.ggpht.com/_dDXF1-CglM8/SrQX2dQWk8I/AAAAAAAAAfM/StS19Uichbs/s800/DSCF0751.JPG)
@UMD
(http://lh3.ggpht.com/_dDXF1-CglM8/SrQX3TMJtMI/AAAAAAAAAfQ/ZlNoeGw6KDE/s800/DSCF0753.JPG)
(http://lh4.ggpht.com/_dDXF1-CglM8/SrQX5M3j7PI/AAAAAAAAAfY/qoJD871GX_0/s800/DSCF0754.JPG)
(http://lh5.ggpht.com/_dDXF1-CglM8/SrQX7I1cToI/AAAAAAAAAfc/esnYiLbGrHE/s800/DSCF0755.JPG)
(http://lh5.ggpht.com/_dDXF1-CglM8/SrQX_jDaBkI/AAAAAAAAAfk/1qtT2MSkf28/s800/DSCF0775.JPG)
(http://lh4.ggpht.com/_dDXF1-CglM8/SrQYBBsvZpI/AAAAAAAAAfo/iE4HGgadMh4/s800/DSCF0777.JPG)
9834 (J4), 9823 (J4), 6189 (C2)
(http://lh5.ggpht.com/_dDXF1-CglM8/SrQYCmrOevI/AAAAAAAAAfs/LjaWjRadmHI/s800/DSCF0781.JPG)
(http://lh5.ggpht.com/_dDXF1-CglM8/SrQYEGJcxQI/AAAAAAAAAfw/e5TISN7LSZ8/s800/DSCF0785.JPG)
(http://lh4.ggpht.com/_dDXF1-CglM8/SrQYFYPG5QI/AAAAAAAAAf0/hhsgR2zi_pM/s800/DSCF0786.JPG)
Trust me. If i was on the MARC train and some green s**t i dont know with 8 legs was on my seat i would scream like a b***h
It's a praying mantis.
That's a big Mantis. Ones I see are usually as big as my pinky toe
Quote from: 79MetroExtraMD on September 18, 2009, 07:49:57 PM
It's a praying mantis.
Yeah i know just when ever i see a bug that big i want to run. But how the hell it get inside the train?
Pics from today
Maryland
(http://lh4.ggpht.com/_dDXF1-CglM8/SrWBWpVo0aI/AAAAAAAAAgY/tLMIN9EQKUM/s800/DSCF0866.JPG)
(http://lh4.ggpht.com/_dDXF1-CglM8/SrWBXi7cFNI/AAAAAAAAAgc/jWbMRESvHx4/s800/DSCF0871.JPG)
(http://lh3.ggpht.com/_dDXF1-CglM8/SrWBY7G2MEI/AAAAAAAAAgg/uAifu71KHwY/s800/DSCF0878.JPG)
(http://lh5.ggpht.com/_dDXF1-CglM8/SrWBZ5p41PI/AAAAAAAAAi4/ej8Yp0SmzAc/s800/DSCF0884.JPG)
DC
(http://lh6.ggpht.com/_dDXF1-CglM8/SrWBcD2MOII/AAAAAAAAAgs/v6F8J851ABg/s800/DSCF0886.JPG)
(http://lh4.ggpht.com/_dDXF1-CglM8/SrWBjc3JJtI/AAAAAAAAAhI/huhEgczDcbc/s800/DSCF0926.JPG)
(http://lh6.ggpht.com/_dDXF1-CglM8/SrWBkorGppI/AAAAAAAAAhM/R-olxQOv3T8/s800/DSCF0927.JPG)
(http://lh5.ggpht.com/_dDXF1-CglM8/SrWBmCOTD3I/AAAAAAAAAhQ/x5Eu-aCQnCg/s800/DSCF0928.JPG)
(http://lh6.ggpht.com/_dDXF1-CglM8/SrWBnZ1z_WI/AAAAAAAAAhU/FWD_n97REOU/s800/DSCF0933.JPG)
(http://lh6.ggpht.com/_dDXF1-CglM8/SrWBoYCDpHI/AAAAAAAAAhY/sAGQJMdR4dM/s800/DSCF0957.JPG)
(http://lh6.ggpht.com/_dDXF1-CglM8/SrWBpHqADlI/AAAAAAAAAhc/fRr--KMUa1c/s800/DSCF0961.JPG)
(http://lh4.ggpht.com/_dDXF1-CglM8/SrWBrFLiuUI/AAAAAAAAAhk/gLE8NwVjUns/s800/DSCF0941.JPG)
Virginia pics in next thread.
Virginia
(http://lh3.ggpht.com/_dDXF1-CglM8/SrWBdkEP3xI/AAAAAAAAAg0/Fz03qXmZzqI/s800/DSCF0889.JPG)
(http://lh6.ggpht.com/_dDXF1-CglM8/SrWBeiyis_I/AAAAAAAAAg4/iz8Aq6fCSgQ/s800/DSCF0891.JPG)
(http://lh4.ggpht.com/_dDXF1-CglM8/SrWBfZaNhTI/AAAAAAAAAg8/JRCyVKYmOWo/s800/DSCF0893.JPG)
(http://lh4.ggpht.com/_dDXF1-CglM8/SrWBgrLEP8I/AAAAAAAAAhA/YuL8tgGG9KM/s800/DSCF0921.JPG)
(http://lh6.ggpht.com/_dDXF1-CglM8/SrWBtsbKfBI/AAAAAAAAAhs/6rXgOunrLBQ/s800/DSCF0910.JPG)
(http://lh4.ggpht.com/_dDXF1-CglM8/SrWBv2B7tnI/AAAAAAAAAh4/AoK74LSzXck/s800/DSCF0903.JPG)
(http://lh3.ggpht.com/_dDXF1-CglM8/SrWBwyr6tvI/AAAAAAAAAh8/jJ2Ap3U9710/s800/DSCF0904.JPG)
@UMD
I hate direct sunlight shots
(http://lh6.ggpht.com/_dDXF1-CglM8/SreLpjCs5vI/AAAAAAAAAjc/iwZl9UzZoU4/s800/DSCF0975.JPG)
(http://lh4.ggpht.com/_dDXF1-CglM8/SreLqNG41vI/AAAAAAAAAjg/zzuoEEj--Pw/s800/DSCF0976.JPG)
(http://lh3.ggpht.com/_dDXF1-CglM8/SreLqhGt5UI/AAAAAAAAAjk/pjs-QCIHHHA/s800/DSCF0984.JPG)
(http://lh3.ggpht.com/_dDXF1-CglM8/SreLq4Z4ZCI/AAAAAAAAAjo/w3hNdRly2CU/s800/DSCF0985.JPG)
(http://lh5.ggpht.com/_dDXF1-CglM8/SreLreXoMkI/AAAAAAAAAjs/4F1ofWRDNvI/s800/DSCF0986.JPG)
(http://lh3.ggpht.com/_dDXF1-CglM8/SreLr6qgIEI/AAAAAAAAAjw/mQjBYamECn8/s800/DSCF0991.JPG)
and saved the best for last
(http://lh4.ggpht.com/_dDXF1-CglM8/SreLsRVD7qI/AAAAAAAAAj0/yaw7vUIhDUc/s800/DSCF0994.JPG)
HAHA pic of the HDX. Love that 6378 shot. Nice shots man real nice. What kind of camera is that? Funny about an hour ago I saw 6420 on the T18 and 63105 on the 23.
Son of a #$@%&
(http://i518.photobucket.com/albums/u341/LIL_J_558/100_1819.jpg)
@College Park
(http://lh6.ggpht.com/_dDXF1-CglM8/SrgpadHcdAI/AAAAAAAAAko/maE5GmPrbJo/s800/DSCF1021.JPG)
(http://lh6.ggpht.com/_dDXF1-CglM8/SrgpcVfws_I/AAAAAAAAAkw/H9D-SbnOl8E/s800/DSCF1027.JPG)
(http://lh3.ggpht.com/_dDXF1-CglM8/Srgpdnig31I/AAAAAAAAAk0/1mlOXslS4_s/s800/DSCF1028.JPG)
(http://lh3.ggpht.com/_dDXF1-CglM8/Srgpe69jEGI/AAAAAAAAAk8/_yWwp6rbl-w/s800/DSCF1033.JPG)
*smacks teeth*
Eskew me, dis be da F6?
Quote from: Tristan on September 21, 2009, 11:38:33 PM
*smacks teeth*
Eskew me, dis be da F6?
If you talking about the sign then that's nothing new. Saw 6012 said NOT IN SERVICE then it said I001. But again, nothing new it happens on Landover buses all the time.
@College Park
@UMD
(http://lh5.ggpht.com/_dDXF1-CglM8/SroZKcixnEI/AAAAAAAAAno/Wh9Go6TaMzc/s800/DSCF1044.JPG)
Yes..we do have these
(http://lh5.ggpht.com/_dDXF1-CglM8/SroZLIjeijI/AAAAAAAAAnw/NcDPDOtSitw/s800/DSCF1047.JPG)
(http://lh5.ggpht.com/_dDXF1-CglM8/SroZLnJsW0I/AAAAAAAAAn0/ME4oJm_KFZ0/s800/DSCF1048.JPG)
(http://lh4.ggpht.com/_dDXF1-CglM8/SroZL_tSzuI/AAAAAAAAAn4/0fGBHHuo0c8/s800/DSCF1052.JPG)
(http://lh4.ggpht.com/_dDXF1-CglM8/SroZM74KjPI/AAAAAAAAAoE/IoAcZqhztA4/s800/DSCF1055.JPG)
(http://lh6.ggpht.com/_dDXF1-CglM8/SroZN4hkbDI/AAAAAAAAAoo/XyZAWgdII1Q/s800/DSCF1057.JPG)
(http://lh4.ggpht.com/_dDXF1-CglM8/SroZPU5UDxI/AAAAAAAAAoc/FxzF1dA6aTg/s800/DSCF1064.JPG)
5009 is 1 of 25 new "Baby Gilligs" that Ride On ordered (see the "Ride On fleet update" thread for more). Also, I saw 2802 (a MetroExtra bus) on the 83 last Saturday!
Quote from: ChristopherF on September 23, 2009, 12:17:38 PM
5009 is 1 of 25 new "Baby Gilligs" that Ride On ordered (see the "Ride On fleet update" thread for more). Also, I saw 2802 (a MetroExtra bus) on the 83 last Saturday!
MetroExtra on a Saturday? A little Weird. Yet Interesting
Quote from: Annex4421 on September 23, 2009, 02:58:53 PM
Quote from: ChristopherF on September 23, 2009, 12:17:38 PM
5009 is 1 of 25 new "Baby Gilligs" that Ride On ordered (see the "Ride On fleet update" thread for more). Also, I saw 2802 (a MetroExtra bus) on the 83 last Saturday!
MetroExtra on a Saturday? A little Weird. Yet Interesting
Maybe it was plugging a hole that some of the C40LF's out for rehab left.
I had a weekend sighting on July 4th of one over near Foggy Bottom with "TTT - Fort Totten" on its signs. It probably wasn't doing barricade duty as that was being handled by Royal and Annex.
The number of buses out for rehab at any given moment shouldn't require the use of a MetroExtra bus on the weekends. I'm pretty sure no more than a few buses are being rehabbed at any given time.
Here are a couple pics from a long day
(http://i518.photobucket.com/albums/u341/LIL_J_558/100_1835.jpg)
Never thought id see this
(http://i518.photobucket.com/albums/u341/LIL_J_558/100_1838.jpg)
More
(http://i518.photobucket.com/albums/u341/LIL_J_558/100_1866.jpg)
(http://i518.photobucket.com/albums/u341/LIL_J_558/100_1875.jpg)
(http://i518.photobucket.com/albums/u341/LIL_J_558/100_1876.jpg)
(http://i518.photobucket.com/albums/u341/LIL_J_558/100_1878.jpg)
(http://i518.photobucket.com/albums/u341/LIL_J_558/100_1817.jpg)
(http://i518.photobucket.com/albums/u341/LIL_J_558/100_1801.jpg)
Ok now here are the SPECIAL photos plus dont complain about the Pentagon one i stood there figuring out how to take a picture of it unknown and make sure the coast was clear and it was a quick shot to.
(http://i518.photobucket.com/albums/u341/LIL_J_558/100_1892.jpg)
(http://i518.photobucket.com/albums/u341/LIL_J_558/100_1881.jpg)
(http://i518.photobucket.com/albums/u341/LIL_J_558/100_1871.jpg)
nice pics, where'd u find 9612? does both North and South divisions have the 9600s?
Quote from: NewFlyer97BCT on September 23, 2009, 06:54:04 PM
nice pics, where'd u find 9612? does both North and South divisions have the 9600s?
Well 9612 wasn't on a route as you can guess the people on it were wearing suits and stuff. But at first when i was chilling at Huntington i saw it i thought it was a regular D40LFR when i looked inside of it then got me a quick pic (last one) then i said o well that's it for the day. I got on my 301 to go to Franconia and then i saw it there parked i was like luck me then I finally got a good pic of it but i wish i got a interior though but its just like WMATA 6040's,2800's and FFC Orion VII NG's.
(http://i518.photobucket.com/albums/u341/LIL_J_558/100_1935.jpg)
(http://i518.photobucket.com/albums/u341/LIL_J_558/100_1941.jpg)
(http://i518.photobucket.com/albums/u341/LIL_J_558/100_1921.jpg)
(http://i518.photobucket.com/albums/u341/LIL_J_558/100_1924.jpg)
(http://i518.photobucket.com/albums/u341/LIL_J_558/100_1925.jpg)
(http://i518.photobucket.com/albums/u341/LIL_J_558/100_1934.jpg)
(http://i518.photobucket.com/albums/u341/LIL_J_558/100_1933.jpg)
(http://i518.photobucket.com/albums/u341/LIL_J_558/100_1920.jpg)
(http://i518.photobucket.com/albums/u341/LIL_J_558/100_1918.jpg)
(http://i518.photobucket.com/albums/u341/LIL_J_558/100_1898.jpg)
Ta Da!
(http://i518.photobucket.com/albums/u341/LIL_J_558/100_1919.jpg)
And
(http://i518.photobucket.com/albums/u341/LIL_J_558/100_1913.jpg)
(http://i518.photobucket.com/albums/u341/LIL_J_558/100_1912.jpg)
(http://i518.photobucket.com/albums/u341/LIL_J_558/100_1911.jpg)
(http://i518.photobucket.com/albums/u341/LIL_J_558/100_1910.jpg)
(http://i518.photobucket.com/albums/u341/LIL_J_558/100_1904.jpg)
(http://i518.photobucket.com/albums/u341/LIL_J_558/100_1903.jpg)
(http://i518.photobucket.com/albums/u341/LIL_J_558/100_1908.jpg)
AM @ Silver Spring
(http://lh5.ggpht.com/_dDXF1-CglM8/Sr028HXbxCI/AAAAAAAAApg/VzimCbQobhE/s800/DSCF1088.JPG)
(http://lh5.ggpht.com/_dDXF1-CglM8/Sr028kG10oI/AAAAAAAAApk/qCEaG0GBEos/s800/DSCF1089.JPG)
(http://lh5.ggpht.com/_dDXF1-CglM8/Sr029NGz7eI/AAAAAAAAAps/3ZFLn_n4Gl8/s800/DSCF1090.JPG)
(http://lh5.ggpht.com/_dDXF1-CglM8/Sr02_GnT92I/AAAAAAAAAp0/0sstEDpQjbQ/s800/DSCF1093.JPG)
(http://lh4.ggpht.com/_dDXF1-CglM8/Sr02_lJUvDI/AAAAAAAAAp4/MBpb3ug1KBI/s800/DSCF1097.JPG)
(http://lh4.ggpht.com/_dDXF1-CglM8/Sr03A6HLflI/AAAAAAAAAqA/A-Px4Q5H4zo/s800/DSCF1103.JPG)
PM @ Silver Spring
(http://lh6.ggpht.com/_dDXF1-CglM8/Sr03B-UJ9YI/AAAAAAAAAqE/ToYxTkBQfYY/s800/DSCF1111.JPG)
(http://lh4.ggpht.com/_dDXF1-CglM8/Sr03CK3-mDI/AAAAAAAAAqI/dLilqpcwOxM/s800/DSCF1119.JPG)
(http://lh4.ggpht.com/_dDXF1-CglM8/Sr03C8wPJ4I/AAAAAAAAAqM/h3KflTq5bIE/s800/DSCF1120.JPG%27)
(http://lh4.ggpht.com/_dDXF1-CglM8/Sr03DdYxRDI/AAAAAAAAAqQ/mTk0kCCxd10/s800/DSCF1121.JPG)
(http://lh3.ggpht.com/_dDXF1-CglM8/Sr03EJ7NMHI/AAAAAAAAAqU/7rrBxyJqDnQ/s800/DSCF1123.JPG)
(http://lh6.ggpht.com/_dDXF1-CglM8/Sr03FLM4FoI/AAAAAAAAAqc/JNVF5K4iYvI/s800/DSCF1125.JPG)
(http://lh6.ggpht.com/_dDXF1-CglM8/Sr03FhySRyI/AAAAAAAAAqg/6mnHmIV_mL8/s800/DSCF1128.JPG)
(http://lh5.ggpht.com/_dDXF1-CglM8/Sr03GsstxGI/AAAAAAAAAqs/aZCKCMb5uEY/s800/DSCF1130.JPG)
(http://lh4.ggpht.com/_dDXF1-CglM8/Sr03HL_ax1I/AAAAAAAAAqw/0U-RmXHeXiM/s800/DSCF1132.JPG)
(http://lh6.ggpht.com/_dDXF1-CglM8/Sr03IBsI30I/AAAAAAAAAq4/IPICewSHb40/s800/DSCF1137.JPG)
(http://lh6.ggpht.com/_dDXF1-CglM8/Sr03JNqoFyI/AAAAAAAAArA/0UoXajuEf5Y/s800/DSCF1139.JPG)
Pix (Ride-On)
NOTE - The picture of the hybrid on the 15 is 5326 and the very last picture is 5756
(http://i482.photobucket.com/albums/rr183/gpbusgallery/Ride%20On/5004a.jpg)
(http://i482.photobucket.com/albums/rr183/gpbusgallery/Ride%20On/5008b.jpg)
(http://i482.photobucket.com/albums/rr183/gpbusgallery/Ride%20On/5010a.jpg)
(http://i482.photobucket.com/albums/rr183/gpbusgallery/Ride%20On/5012a.jpg)
(http://i482.photobucket.com/albums/rr183/gpbusgallery/Ride%20On/5015a.jpg)
(http://i482.photobucket.com/albums/rr183/gpbusgallery/Ride%20On/5020a.jpg)
(http://i482.photobucket.com/albums/rr183/gpbusgallery/Ride%20On/5020b.jpg)
(http://i482.photobucket.com/albums/rr183/gpbusgallery/Ride%20On/5316a.jpg)
(http://i482.photobucket.com/albums/rr183/gpbusgallery/Ride%20On/5317a.jpg)
(http://i482.photobucket.com/albums/rr183/gpbusgallery/Ride%20On/5317b.jpg)
(http://i482.photobucket.com/albums/rr183/gpbusgallery/Ride%20On/5319a.jpg)
(http://i482.photobucket.com/albums/rr183/gpbusgallery/Ride%20On/5319b.jpg)
(http://i482.photobucket.com/albums/rr183/gpbusgallery/Ride%20On/5319c.jpg)
(http://i482.photobucket.com/albums/rr183/gpbusgallery/Ride%20On/5326a.jpg)
(http://i482.photobucket.com/albums/rr183/gpbusgallery/Ride%20On/5330a.jpg)
(http://i482.photobucket.com/albums/rr183/gpbusgallery/Ride%20On/5331a.jpg)
(http://i482.photobucket.com/albums/rr183/gpbusgallery/Ride%20On/5332a.jpg)
(http://i482.photobucket.com/albums/rr183/gpbusgallery/Ride%20On/5334a.jpg)
(http://i482.photobucket.com/albums/rr183/gpbusgallery/Ride%20On/5338a.jpg)
(http://i482.photobucket.com/albums/rr183/gpbusgallery/Ride%20On/5338b.jpg)
(http://i482.photobucket.com/albums/rr183/gpbusgallery/Ride%20On/5403a.jpg)
(http://i482.photobucket.com/albums/rr183/gpbusgallery/Ride%20On/5529c.jpg)
(http://i482.photobucket.com/albums/rr183/gpbusgallery/Ride%20On/5529d.jpg)
(http://i482.photobucket.com/albums/rr183/gpbusgallery/Ride%20On/5578a.jpg)
(http://i482.photobucket.com/albums/rr183/gpbusgallery/Ride%20On/5732c.jpg)
(http://i482.photobucket.com/albums/rr183/gpbusgallery/Ride%20On/5751y.jpg)
(http://i482.photobucket.com/albums/rr183/gpbusgallery/Ride%20On/5756y.jpg)
Pix (WMATA)
(you can find my recent Ride-On pics in the previous page)
(http://i482.photobucket.com/albums/rr183/gpbusgallery/WMATA/mb6017a.jpg)
(http://i482.photobucket.com/albums/rr183/gpbusgallery/WMATA/mb6039a.jpg)
(http://i482.photobucket.com/albums/rr183/gpbusgallery/WMATA/mb6133a.jpg)
(http://i482.photobucket.com/albums/rr183/gpbusgallery/WMATA/mb6179a.jpg)
(http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s178/WayneJay/Ride-On/CSC_0056.jpg)
(http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s178/WayneJay/Ride-On/CSC_0061.jpg)
(http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s178/WayneJay/Ride-On/CSC_0058.jpg)
(http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s178/WayneJay/WMATA/CSC_0055.jpg)
(http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s178/WayneJay/Ride-On/DSC_0022.jpg)
(http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s178/WayneJay/WMATA/CSC_0060.jpg)
(http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s178/WayneJay/WMATA/CSC_0062.jpg)
(http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s178/WayneJay/Ride-On/CSC_0057.jpg)
newflyer97bct - when did you take that pic of 6017 J4-M151 that was in the evening right thats my best friend block
Nice photos Wayne!
Part 1 from 9/26/09:
(http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd19/bjb91/S7301436.jpg)
(http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd19/bjb91/S7301438.jpg)
(http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd19/bjb91/S7301439-1.jpg)
(http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd19/bjb91/S7301440-1.jpg)
(http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd19/bjb91/S7301441.jpg)
(http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd19/bjb91/S7301452.jpg)
(http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd19/bjb91/S7301455-1.jpg)
Part 2 9/26/09:
(http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd19/bjb91/S7301461-1.jpg)
(http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd19/bjb91/S7301462.jpg)
(http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd19/bjb91/S7301465-1.jpg)
(http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd19/bjb91/S7301471-1.jpg)
(http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd19/bjb91/S7301472-1.jpg)
(http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd19/bjb91/S7301473.jpg)
Quote from: BladensburgB2 on September 27, 2009, 12:24:17 AM
newflyer97bct - when did you take that pic of 6017 J4-M151 that was in the evening right thats my best friend block
i took it on wednesday at around 4 pm
funny thing: right before i got that shot, the sign said "J4 Montgomery Mall", but the operator changed it in time for me to get the standard College Park sign
Quote from: NewFlyer97BCT on September 27, 2009, 02:42:10 AM
Quote from: BladensburgB2 on September 27, 2009, 12:24:17 AM
newflyer97bct - when did you take that pic of 6017 J4-M151 that was in the evening right thats my best friend block
i took it on wednesday at around 4 pm
funny thing: right before i got that shot, the sign said "J4 Montgomery Mall", but the operator changed it in time for me to get the standard College Park sign
Hey you take some good pics Why did you think you needed a new camera?
Quote from: WMATAGMOAGH on September 27, 2009, 02:01:57 AM
Nice photos Wayne!
Thanks Oren. I felt pretty good about them as I got them all from the driver's seat of my car, since it was raining.
Quote from: Annex4421 on September 27, 2009, 05:23:19 PM
Quote from: NewFlyer97BCT on September 27, 2009, 02:42:10 AM
Quote from: BladensburgB2 on September 27, 2009, 12:24:17 AM
newflyer97bct - when did you take that pic of 6017 J4-M151 that was in the evening right thats my best friend block
i took it on wednesday at around 4 pm
funny thing: right before i got that shot, the sign said "J4 Montgomery Mall", but the operator changed it in time for me to get the standard College Park sign
Hey you take some good pics Why did you think you needed a new camera?
if you actually take a look at my camera, you'll see why. it's old and falling apart (just ask Ken, he's seen it), if you take a look at my shots of turning buses, they're all a bit blurry, that's because my camera's autofocus can't keep up that well with moving objects.
But...I do the best I can with what I got, and as long as it does the job, I'm fine with it. I'm glad you like my shots though, I know I can do better though.
Quote from: WayneNYC on September 27, 2009, 05:40:46 PM
Quote from: WMATAGMOAGH on September 27, 2009, 02:01:57 AM
Nice photos Wayne!
Thanks Oren. I felt pretty good about them as I got them all from the driver's seat of my car, since it was raining.
Never would have known that without you saying that. Even better!
Quote from: WayneNYC on September 27, 2009, 05:40:46 PM
Quote from: WMATAGMOAGH on September 27, 2009, 02:01:57 AM
Nice photos Wayne!
Thanks Oren. I felt pretty good about them as I got them all from the driver's seat of my car, since it was raining.
You took those while driving, Thats sick (In a good way) nice pics
Quote from: WMATAGMOAGH on September 28, 2009, 05:08:24 PM
Quote from: WayneNYC on September 27, 2009, 05:40:46 PM
Quote from: WMATAGMOAGH on September 27, 2009, 02:01:57 AM
Nice photos Wayne!
Thanks Oren. I felt pretty good about them as I got them all from the driver's seat of my car, since it was raining.
Never would have known that without you saying that. Even better!
I concur, those are sweet pics from your car, Wayne
Quote from: NewFlyer97BCT on September 28, 2009, 07:45:56 PM
Quote from: WMATAGMOAGH on September 28, 2009, 05:08:24 PM
Quote from: WayneNYC on September 27, 2009, 05:40:46 PM
Quote from: WMATAGMOAGH on September 27, 2009, 02:01:57 AM
Nice photos Wayne!
Thanks Oren. I felt pretty good about them as I got them all from the driver's seat of my car, since it was raining.
Never would have known that without you saying that. Even better!
I concur, those are sweet pics from your car, Wayne
Thanks a bunch guys.
Quote from: Annex4421 on September 28, 2009, 06:10:49 PM
You took those while driving, Thats sick (In a good way) nice pics
Not quite while driving. Sometimes I will grab the camera if I'm at a stop light and an opportunity presents itself. That's what happended with the LFA on the Q2 and 5590 on the 15. All of the others, I pulled over and waited for the buses to show up. I had planned to stop at several hotspots for pics, but it kept raining and I didn't want to risk getting my camera wet. So, I just got these shots and went back home.
Pix from Monday:
(http://i482.photobucket.com/albums/rr183/gpbusgallery/WMATA/mb2017w.jpg)
(http://i482.photobucket.com/albums/rr183/gpbusgallery/WMATA/mb2032a.jpg)
(http://i482.photobucket.com/albums/rr183/gpbusgallery/WMATA/mb2069b.jpg)
(http://i482.photobucket.com/albums/rr183/gpbusgallery/WMATA/mb2072a.jpg)
(http://i482.photobucket.com/albums/rr183/gpbusgallery/WMATA/mb3760a.jpg)
(http://i482.photobucket.com/albums/rr183/gpbusgallery/WMATA/mb4225b.jpg)
(http://i482.photobucket.com/albums/rr183/gpbusgallery/WMATA/mb4229b.jpg)
(http://i482.photobucket.com/albums/rr183/gpbusgallery/WMATA/mb4382a.jpg)
(http://i482.photobucket.com/albums/rr183/gpbusgallery/WMATA/mb6314a.jpg)
(http://i482.photobucket.com/albums/rr183/gpbusgallery/WMATA/mb6416a.jpg)
(http://i482.photobucket.com/albums/rr183/gpbusgallery/WMATA/mb9353a.jpg)
(http://i482.photobucket.com/albums/rr183/gpbusgallery/Ride%20On/5414a.jpg)
(http://i482.photobucket.com/albums/rr183/gpbusgallery/ART/5258a.jpg)
(http://i482.photobucket.com/albums/rr183/gpbusgallery/ART/5268a.jpg)
(http://i482.photobucket.com/albums/rr183/gpbusgallery/Fairfax%20Connector/7818a.jpg)
(http://i482.photobucket.com/albums/rr183/gpbusgallery/Fairfax%20Connector/7833c.jpg)
(http://i482.photobucket.com/albums/rr183/gpbusgallery/Fairfax%20Connector/7842a.jpg)
(http://i482.photobucket.com/albums/rr183/gpbusgallery/Fairfax%20Connector/7908a.jpg)
(http://i482.photobucket.com/albums/rr183/gpbusgallery/Fairfax%20Connector/9604a.jpg)
(http://i482.photobucket.com/albums/rr183/gpbusgallery/Fairfax%20Connector/9606a.jpg)
(http://i482.photobucket.com/albums/rr183/gpbusgallery/Fairfax%20Connector/9609a.jpg)
(http://i482.photobucket.com/albums/rr183/gpbusgallery/Fairfax%20Connector/9611a.jpg)
(http://i482.photobucket.com/albums/rr183/gpbusgallery/Fairfax%20Connector/9612a.jpg)
RTSs still in the Ffx Connector fleet!!! Route 632 must be our old 12S, route 652 must be our old 20F to Franklin Farm and route 642 the 12C to Sully Station (??).
Quote from: Transport on September 30, 2009, 11:40:45 PM
RTSs still in the Ffx Connector fleet!!! Route 632 must be our old 12S, route 652 must be our old 20F to Franklin Farm and route 642 the 12C to Sully Station (??).
yeah I was surprised to still see plenty of RTSs...before, I usually went to West Falls Church for north-county Connector fanning, after not seeing RTSs there for a while, I thought they were gone. The only thing though is that every RTS I saw has been repainted, not sure if all the ones in service are repainted, but it seems like it.
Pics from yesterday:
6119 at an A12 bus stop on MLK Hwy
(http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd19/bjb91/S7301476.jpg)
(http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd19/bjb91/S7301479-1.jpg)
(http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd19/bjb91/S7301480-1.jpg)
(http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd19/bjb91/S7301487.jpg)
(http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd19/bjb91/S7301489.jpg)
Terps Wrap
(http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd19/bjb91/S7301491.jpg)
Ex-Landover 6143
(http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd19/bjb91/S7301500.jpg)
(http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd19/bjb91/S7301502.jpg)
(http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd19/bjb91/S7301493.jpg)
(http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd19/bjb91/S7301494.jpg)
(http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd19/bjb91/S7301495.jpg)
(http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd19/bjb91/S7301498.jpg)