http://www.wmata.com/about_metro/board_of_directors/board_docs/031308_C.BusProcurement.pdf (http://www.wmata.com/about_metro/board_of_directors/board_docs/031308_C.BusProcurement.pdf)
Since some of the the 42fts are in service already I think we should talk about those for now.
So 6301-6423 are Local and 6424-6461 are Express.
Northern is receiving 30 BRT's. 10/30 are already there (Express S9). So the remaining 20 will be locals. Which Express buses do they have? 6424-??
Western is receiving 20. People have observed both Express and Locals on there routes already.
Montgomery is receiving 38. DE40lfr already reported seeing some of the BRT's on Montgomery's routes. So they have some of there's.
Landover is receiving the most, with 48.
West Ox is receiving 25
The real question is, who's getting which buses?
From my observations i think this will be the roster
Landover
6301-6348
Montgomery:6349-6385
Im not sure about the rest but yeah
Quote from: DE40LFR on May 23, 2009, 04:58:25 PM
From my observations i think this will be the roster
Landover
6301-6348
Montgomery:6349-6385
Im not sure about the rest but yeah
hmm...isn't 6384 @ Western?
Dang i forgot. Ill see if i can do the math and figure it out.
Northern:
6424-6443
as for the locals, I have no idea but I know the express ones stop at 6443 for them. Western has 6444.
Quote from: 79MetroExtraMD on May 23, 2009, 07:24:14 PM
Northern:
6424-6443
as for the locals, I have no idea but I know the express ones stop at 6443 for them. Western has 6444.
6444 and up are still express
Now it might be possible that 6384 will move to Montgomery to even out the numbering...or the order might be split (for example: Montgomery gets 6349-6375 and 6452-6461 (just an example...remember))
Got word that 6393 is down at New Flyer in Minessota. Have a picture of it to.
Quote from: DE42LFA on June 09, 2009, 03:47:23 PM
Got word that 6393 is down at New Flyer in Minessota. Have a picture of it to.
Minnesota state or Minnesota Ave Station?
St. Cloud, MN