DC Area Transit Zone

The Present => Beyond the Beltway => Topic started by: LandoverDivision on February 02, 2009, 01:45:40 PM

Title: Favorite and Least Favorite Fleets
Post by: LandoverDivision on February 02, 2009, 01:45:40 PM
I can't really decide yet, but untill I start traveling a lot more, I'll have to go with The Bus (Hawaii), WMATA, and maybe LACMTA.

For worst, it'll have to be Howard County Transit, and CTC.
Title: Re: Favorite and Least Favorite Fleets
Post by: C40LF_2464 on February 02, 2009, 03:14:35 PM
Favorite:

Houston Metro

WMATA

NYC

TTC

SEPTA

CTA

Least Favorite:

THE BUS (PG)

LACMTA

NJT

Miami Dade

I cant think of any more

Title: Re: Favorite and Least Favorite Fleets
Post by: WMAveteran on February 05, 2009, 02:06:14 AM
Favorites: NYC and NJT

Least Favorite: THE BUS
Title: Re: Favorite and Least Favorite Fleets
Post by: aznboy4305 on February 10, 2009, 01:44:58 AM
Favorites

CityBus - Diversity in a 67 bus fleet...

1983 Gillig Phantoms
  40 Foot - 6v92
1985-1991 Flxible Metro Bs
  40 Foot - 6v92
  40 Foot - L10
  35 Foot - 6v92
  35 Foot - L10
1991 New Flyer D60HF Suburbans
  60 Foot - 6v92
1992-1994 Gillig Phantoms
  30 Foot - L10
  35 Foot - L10
1995 New Flyer D35LFs
  35 Foot - DD50s
1997-2005 Gillig Advantages
  35 Foot - ISL
  40 Foot - ISL
  40 Foot - ISM
2006-2008 Gillig Advantage BRTs
  35 Foot - Hybrid
  40 Foot - Hybrid
  40 Foot - Diesel
2003 Chance "Trolleys"
  Some ungodly length - some ungodly engine...but they can talk!


Least Favorite


SEPTA