Besides the N22 which other DC routes does FMR operate and are there any other FMR only DC routes?
Quote from: OrionFlyer on January 01, 2009, 02:21:24 PM
Besides the N22 which other DC routes does FMR operate and are there any other FMR only DC routes?
FMR has some trippers on the P line and the southern ends of the 30s.
They operate the 39 and some runs of the P6 alongside Bladensburg. I don't know any more lines they run in DC.
i read in another topic that the 37 is done by FMR too.
I think Western might operate the 37. The low clearance at Friendship Heights is a problem for most buses with rooftop stuff. (I'm wondering if a D40LFR will fit because the HVAC seems a bit shorter than the CNG tank rooftop shroud)
I would imagine so. In fact, if WMATA weren't getting the BRT version of the DE40LF, then they could've specified the low profile battery pack for the hybrids. These battery packs are barely higher than rooftop a/c units.
You can compare this on SEPTA's 8100 series hybrids.
37 is a Western route
The 39 is operated by FMR also.
**EDIT: Even after installing a mod that ALERTS you when you use all caps, you still decide to ignore all our warnings, all our requests...I should just shut this whole goddamn board down.**
HERE IS A LIST OF THERE DC ROUTES. Here is a list of their DC routes:
A2-9,42-48, N22,P1/2,6,V5,31,32,36,37,39 TRIPPERS Trippers
FOUR MILE OPERATE THESE ROUTES DURING AM/PM RUSH HOURS ONLY Four Mile operates these routes during AM/PM rush hours only.