DC Area Transit Zone

The Present => DC Transit Today => Topic started by: orionvii2680 on December 19, 2008, 12:16:06 PM

Title: Favorite Wmata bus routes.
Post by: orionvii2680 on December 19, 2008, 12:16:06 PM
What are your favorite bus routes and why?


Mines are the (WMATA)
5A,
29X,
9A,
10A,
29K,
7A,
17A,B,M,.
Rex

Tags S80,
S81,
S91.


Fairfax Connector,

401,
301,
204 (different number)
109(different)
110(different)
107(different)
105(different)



dash

ALL.


Cue

ALL.

All of thoes basicly because i grew up on them. All of them.
Title: Re: Favorite Wmata bus routes.
Post by: Antozilla on December 19, 2008, 01:54:40 PM
16Y.  its fast its cheap its where my friends meet.

The 3:45 bus driver is a total trip.  She is very cool
Title: Re: Favorite Wmata bus routes.
Post by: WMAveteran on December 20, 2008, 12:46:30 AM
I vote for the "J9."  I love travelling in the I-270 HOV lanes and passing all the stopped automobile traffic.
Title: Re: Favorite Wmata bus routes.
Post by: jbgroup1 on December 25, 2008, 12:11:06 AM
I do not have any favourite current bus routes but past bus routes would include:

13M
FFC 404 (midday Roslyn-GMU)
W12
D12 from 11th & E to Marlow Heights

While i like the T11 it is not a favourite route largely because Central Ave has changed significantly.
Title: Re: Favorite Wmata bus routes.
Post by: btconet on December 25, 2008, 10:57:19 AM
Some Favorites Categorized:

The DC Transit History Tour Route: The G2

The Potomac Sightseer: The 15K

The Rags to Riches Line: The 30's

The Easy Hop I wish ran all day: The J5

The Melting Pot: The S2/4


Title: Re: Favorite Wmata bus routes.
Post by: LandoverDivision on December 26, 2008, 10:53:35 AM
WMATA:
Maryland:
C21, C22, C29
A12
P12
T18
F8
Ys
Q2
87, 88, 89/89M

D.C:
79
90s
70, 71
Circulator

Virginia:
9A
38B
16s
5A