DC Area Transit Zone

The Present => DC Transit Today => Topic started by: LandoverDivision on October 31, 2008, 09:22:14 PM

Title: Busfanning at Rosslyn Station
Post by: LandoverDivision on October 31, 2008, 09:22:14 PM
Kind of a random topic, but if anyone is busfanning at Rossslyn next week, let me know. I'll be there in the morning. I want to catch those BRTs in high-speed action  ;D
Title: Re: Busfanning at Rosslyn Station
Post by: NewFlyer9736BCT on November 01, 2008, 12:05:45 PM
i'm going there on Tuesday around noon or so
Title: Re: Busfanning at Rosslyn Station
Post by: LandoverDivision on November 01, 2008, 01:36:06 PM
Quote from: George on November 01, 2008, 12:05:45 PM
i'm going there on Tuesday around noon or so

Coolz. I'll be at Farragut Square around 9 or so, then hop on the 38B and head to Rosslyn. Then see if I can spot one on the 5A. If I do, i'll head to Dulles then head back.