DC Area Transit Zone

The Present => DC Transit Today => Topic started by: Tristan on October 27, 2008, 09:55:58 PM

Title: Tip: Accessible Transportation Fair (Read despite title)
Post by: Tristan on October 27, 2008, 09:55:58 PM
Greets,

Tomorrow, there will be an Accessible Transportation Fair surrounding Metro headquarters; methinks it'll be for most of the day.  I think just about everyone will be sending a vehicle, and since it's a celebration, they're probably sending their best vehicles...so if you want to see a rainbow of transit systems all in one place, head on down to Gallery Place.

I'd go, but my boss will be there.... ;)

Also, the day after that (Wed), I will be attending the ECOmmuting Fair at Nat Geo hdqtrs, 17th & I NW.  I know we're not sending a vehicle, but others might.  There will also probably be other types of interesting commuting vehicles as well.