Metro Magazine's #1 transit agency to work for???? DASH!!!!
Did you see where RTC Las Vegas fell? I know we were in the top 10 but I can't find that survey you've mentioned.
Quote from: mrpete on September 25, 2008, 07:46:55 PM
Metro Magazine's #1 transit agency to work for? ??? DASH!!!!
Various articles have indicated that DASH is a well-run operation, so it shouldn't be shocking that they are a good employer to work for. Smaller companies tend to be closer-knit and everybody usually knows each other, from the president to the front-line employees. Big employers often pay better but it's easy to get lost in such a large organization or feel under-appreciated.
Theres like 15 different DASHs.....which one?
Alexandria
There's a lot but Transit Today is about DC Area transit so...
Tristan:
Alexandria, VA. Includes an interview with your GM and a note about your recently retired board chairman. Employee turnover rate of 1.4% in 2007.
The TA's were not ranked, just listed alphabetically.
Perry: RTC is there.
mrpete: I was trying to help aznboy4305 with some logic :-)