DC Area Transit Zone

The Present => DC Transit Today => Topic started by: Annex4421 on November 12, 2010, 09:07:23 PM

Title: Are there any Flxibles Left?????
Post by: Annex4421 on November 12, 2010, 09:07:23 PM
Because last weekend I was on the Shuttle and saw CET chuck full of them.
Title: Re: Are there any Flxibles Left?????
Post by: rideonrulez on November 13, 2010, 01:32:44 AM
Quote from: Southern Avenue Annex on November 12, 2010, 09:07:23 PM
Because last weekend I was on the Shuttle and saw CET chuck full of them.

All of the Flxs are currently under "Ready Reserve" status. I did see one the other day on 7th St NW though that was the first time in like 2-3 weeks! I haven't ridden one since Columbus Day.
Title: Re: Are there any Flxibles Left?????
Post by: Annex4421 on November 13, 2010, 09:36:23 AM
Quote from: rideonrulez on November 13, 2010, 01:32:44 AM
Quote from: Southern Avenue Annex on November 12, 2010, 09:07:23 PM
Because last weekend I was on the Shuttle and saw CET chuck full of them.

All of the Flxs are currently under "Ready Reserve" status. I did see one the other day on 7th St NW though that was the first time in like 2-3 weeks! I haven't ridden one since Columbus Day.
"Ready Reserve AKA they bout to meet their fate  :'(
Title: Re: Are there any Flxibles Left?????
Post by: Tristan on November 13, 2010, 10:31:47 AM
Actually Ready Reserve is the opposite of "about to meet their fate" - RR is when they decide to hold buses over for emergencies and shortages.  The ones that AREN'T in Ready Reserve are about to meet their fate.