DC Area Transit Zone

The Present => DC Transit Today => Topic started by: OrionFlyer on September 21, 2008, 10:33:36 PM

Title: Questions about the New Flyer D40lfrs and the Flxibles...
Post by: OrionFlyer on September 21, 2008, 10:33:36 PM
Which Flxibles have the suburban seating and which New Flyer D40lfrs, if any, have suburban seating.?
Title: Re: Questions about the New Flyer D40lfrs and the Flxibles...
Post by: 79MetroExtraMD on September 21, 2008, 11:08:47 PM
Quote from: NGOrion on September 21, 2008, 10:33:36 PM
Which Flxibles have the suburban seating and which New Flyer D40lfrs, if any, have suburban seating.?

Flxibles: 9820s and 9830s (I dunno if the 9800s and 9810s have them as well. I've only been on the 9820s and 9830s)
Flyers: 6206-6217
Title: Re: Questions about the New Flyer D40lfrs and the Flxibles...
Post by: Perry on September 21, 2008, 11:53:08 PM
That must be new that the 9820's have surburban seating because I only remember from 9830 and up.

Title: Re: Questions about the New Flyer D40lfrs and the Flxibles...
Post by: Tristan on September 22, 2008, 12:07:44 AM
Yea I'm pretty sure it's only 30-35.
Title: Re: Questions about the New Flyer D40lfrs and the Flxibles...
Post by: wmata employee on September 22, 2008, 12:45:16 AM
9830-9835 is the only flexible suburban coaches.
Title: Re: Questions about the New Flyer D40lfrs and the Flxibles...
Post by: Tritransit Area on September 22, 2008, 06:24:35 PM
Quote from: 79MetroExtraMD on September 21, 2008, 11:08:47 PM
Quote from: NGOrion on September 21, 2008, 10:33:36 PM
Which Flxibles have the suburban seating and which New Flyer D40lfrs, if any, have suburban seating.?

Flxibles: 9820s and 9830s (I dunno if the 9800s and 9810s have them as well. I've only been on the 9820s and 9830s)
Flyers: 6206-6217

Wait, doesn't 6205 also have the suburban seating?  I think I remember riding it on the Q2 with those oh so comfy seats.
Title: Re: Questions about the New Flyer D40lfrs and the Flxibles...
Post by: NewFlyer9736BCT on September 29, 2008, 10:31:57 PM
Quote from: Tritransit Area on September 22, 2008, 06:24:35 PM
Quote from: 79MetroExtraMD on September 21, 2008, 11:08:47 PM
Quote from: NGOrion on September 21, 2008, 10:33:36 PM
Which Flxibles have the suburban seating and which New Flyer D40lfrs, if any, have suburban seating.?

Flxibles: 9820s and 9830s (I dunno if the 9800s and 9810s have them as well. I've only been on the 9820s and 9830s)
Flyers: 6206-6217

Wait, doesn't 6205 also have the suburban seating?  I think I remember riding it on the Q2 with those oh so comfy seats.

Nope, just 6206-6217.

And yeah...only the 9830s have suburban seating...all the 9820s are regular.