All taken in the past 5 weeks or so:
(http://orenstransitpage.com/otpisraelpics/jlemmbartic39.jpg)
(http://orenstransitpage.com/otpisraelpics/jlemmb46.jpg)
(http://orenstransitpage.com/otpisraelpics/jlemmb45.jpg)
(http://orenstransitpage.com/otpisraelpics/jlemmanartic83.jpg)
(http://orenstransitpage.com/otpisraelpics/jlemmanartic86.jpg)
(http://orenstransitpage.com/otpisraelpics/jlemmanartic88.jpg)
This bus is displaying a holiday greeting wishing riders a Happy New Year, it appeared on the buses starting a few days before Rosh Hashanah and was replaced by a traditional Yom Kippur greeting (which can be seen in the thread with the photos of the new Jlem artics I made a few weeks ago) starting the day after Rosh Hashanah ended:
(http://orenstransitpage.com/otpisraelpics/jlemmanartic84.jpg)
This bus is displaying a holiday greeting that appeared on bus destination signs from just after Yom Kippur until about halfway through Sukkot, at which point it suddenly disappeared even though the holiday had not yet ended:
(http://orenstransitpage.com/otpisraelpics/jlemmanartic89.jpg)
This bus is displaying the same message:
(http://orenstransitpage.com/otpisraelpics/jlemman75.jpg)
This bus is used by the Egged Driving School to train drivers. you can see the instructor sitting in a special seat in the middle of the bus next to the driver:
(http://orenstransitpage.com/otpisraelpics/jlemman71.jpg)
New MAN NG-363F Articulated Bus (I have yet to ride one of these yet, I just missed one by seconds about 60-90 minutes before taking this photo:
(http://orenstransitpage.com/otpisraelpics/jlemmannewartic3.jpg)
BONUS Illit photo:
(http://orenstransitpage.com/otpisraelpics/illit4.jpg)
BONUS Superbus photo from Tzur Hadassah:
(http://orenstransitpage.com/otpisraelpics/superbus2.jpg)