A.147 Royal Western
B.90 Montgomery
C.177 Southern
D.217 Bladensburg
E.73 Four Mile
F.332 WMATA
G.128 Arlington
H.220 Northern
Landover
How many coaches did SouthEastern have be for the operations closed?
a) 77
b) 127
c) 145
d) 94
What bus groups got moved to Bladensburg?
a) 4200-4219 b) 4300-4319 d) 5401-5422
What routes did Southeast operate?
What 30ft. coaches moved to Southern Avenue?
What 4200's transferd from Montgomery to Southern?
a) 4220-4223 b) 4001-4104 c) 4240-4278 d) 4279-4299
What bus routes does Northern operate?
What garage operates the 79 (metro extra)?
What two garages are closed on weekends/holidays?
What will West Ox garage replace?
How many routes does WMATA have?
What two garages recived route transfers?
Does Arlington/Royal operate the 13b during rush hours?
What does the / mean?
a) short turn b) tripper c) i need gas
Quote from: wmata employee on September 17, 2008, 03:50:51 AM
A.147 Royal Western
B.90 Montgomery
C.177 Southern
D.217 Bladensburg
E.73 Four Mile
F.332 WMATA
G.128 Arlington
H.220 Northern
Landover
How many coaches did SouthEastern have be for the operations closed?
a) 77
b) 127
c) 145
d) 94
What bus groups got moved to Bladensburg?
a) 4200-4219 b) 4300-4319 d) 5401-5422
What routes did Southeast operate?
What 30ft. coaches moved to Southern Avenue?
What 4200's transferd from Montgomery to Southern?
a) 4220-4223 b) 4001-4104 c) 4240-4278 d) 4279-4299
What bus routes does Northern operate?
What garage operates the 79 (metro extra)?
What two garages are closed on weekends/holidays?
What will West Ox garage replace?
How many routes does WMATA have?
What two garages recived route transfers?
Does Arlington/Royal operate the 13b during rush hours?
What does the / mean?
a) short turn b) tripper c) i need gas
First part: I have no idea. I counted up FMR, I calculated that it has 214 buses, i don't know where the other 3 come from.
Second part: I'm guessing 94 buses for SE, but I think there were a little more, considering that 2144-2187 = 44 buses and 4200-4239 = 40 buses and 3926-3950 = 25 buses, add those up and it's 109, or at least over 100 considering I don't know if some of the 3920s and 3930s were at SE.
Third part: a) 4200-4219 moved to Bladensburg (and 5401-5422 technically as well, but they didn't move from any other division since they are new)
Fourth part: SE operated P1, P2, P6, A line, 90, 92, 93, N22, and probably many others that I don't know of.
5. Southeast's 3900s moved to Annex (3926 (I think) to 3950)
6. a) 4220-4223 moved to Southern (Annex). Obviously 4001-4104 are not 4200s (duh), and I know that originally Montgomery had 4220-4239 after SE closed, but after hearing about 4 4200s moving to Annex, it must be 4220-4223 because I haven't seen those buses in Montgomery in a while, and although SE Division said it would be 4227-4230, apparently it wasn't.
7. Northern operates S1, S2, S4, 70, 71, K6 (saturdays), and I'm not sure if it still operates the K2, 60, 62, and 64, but I know Western now does the 66 and 68.
8. Bladensburg operates the 79
9. Arlington and Royal are closed on weekends/holidays. Annex also, but since SE closed, it is now opened throughout the whole week.
10. West Ox will replace Arlington Division
11. WMATA has...over 300 routes? I don't know...
12. Northern gave up the 66/68 to Western and SE gave up many routes to many other garages (like 90, 92, 93 to Northern, etc)
13. I know Royal operates some 13 line trips, I don't know about Arlington
14. The / means b) tripper (or 'short turn' if u mean that the route terminates earlier than usual, mostly found in Rush Hour)
answers are as follows.
Arlington-90
Bladensburg-332
FourMILE-217
Landover-177
Montogomery-220
Northern- 165
Royal st.-73
Southern Annex-128
Western-147
1. SouthEast garage had a total of 127.
2.They operated the following lines : A2-9,A42-A48,C14saturdays,D12-14,M2,M6,M8/9,N22,P1,P2,P6,V7,V8,V9,W2,W3,W4,W6,W8,90,92,93,94, Trippers on W13-W19,P17,P19,32/,34/
3.3oft. Coaches moved to annex are :3930-3950
4.Southern has 4220-4223 from Montgomery.
5.79 is Bladensburg
6.Arlington,Royal
7.West Ox will replace Arlington
8.330 lines
9.Arlington operates the 13 only on rush hour along with Royal
10.the slashes mean either tripper,short turn
9.
That was a great idea, Mr. Employee. Maybe we should keep this going as a regular feature?