This can be moved if needed but Saturday at 7th Street near Archives station, a V8 bus; New Flyer C40LF #2350 pulls up away from the stop and lets off a W/C passenger. A man sees the bus, tries to flag it down, unaware the bus doesn't stop there. The driver refused to let him on, which led to the man using his cane to try and bust out one of the windows. Then the fun really starts.
*I didn't want to get the driver in trouble because my view was of him the entire time so I uploaded an audio-only version, which is still epic. Enjoy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyotM6DqZjw (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyotM6DqZjw)
Quote from: Nabinut on August 17, 2010, 07:50:32 PM
This can be moved if needed but Saturday at 7th Street near Archives station, a V8 bus; New Flyer C40LF #2350 pulls up away from the stop and lets off a W/C passenger. A man sees the bus, tries to flag it down, unaware the bus doesn't stop there. The driver refused to let him on, which led to the man using his cane to try and bust out one of the windows. Then the fun really starts.
*I didn't want to get the driver in trouble because my view was of him the entire time so I uploaded an audio-only version, which is still epic. Enjoy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyotM6DqZjw (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyotM6DqZjw)
That's Bladensburg for ya.