Just a couple of things I've been wondering about:
1. Is Bladensburg an indoor and outdoor facility? And how big is it up close?
2. Is FMR split into two sections, by Glebe Rd?
3. When Annex was a weekday only division, what division operated the SE A routes, W routes, and M routes?
1. It's mainly an outdoor facility. It has a rehab facility as well. I've seen it from the back from the Camden Line.
2. The lot right on Glebe Road is just like an overflow lot.
3. I want to guess maybe Southeastern when it was on M Street.
Quote from: OrionFlyer on July 20, 2010, 04:08:27 PM
Just a couple of things I've been wondering about:
1. Is Bladensburg an indoor and outdoor facility? And how big is it up close?
2. Is FMR split into two sections, by Glebe Rd?
3. When Annex was a weekday only division, what division operated the SE A routes, W routes, and M routes?
Yeah Southeastern did all those routes, and the 90s, the Ps, and did the D12-D14, C14 lines on weekends
Thanks. :D
Quote from: Southern Avenue Annex on July 20, 2010, 05:13:15 PM
Quote from: OrionFlyer on July 20, 2010, 04:08:27 PM
Just a couple of things I've been wondering about:
1. Is Bladensburg an indoor and outdoor facility? And how big is it up close?
2. Is FMR split into two sections, by Glebe Rd?
3. When Annex was a weekday only division, what division operated the SE A routes, W routes, and M routes?
Yeah Southeastern did all those routes, and the 90s, the Ps, and did the D12-D14, C14 lines on weekends
Don't forget the N22 before it was moved to FMR, expanded, then offered to Circulator and seriously cut back.