DC Area Transit Zone

The Present => Beyond the Beltway => Topic started by: WayneNYC on July 17, 2010, 09:30:04 PM

Title: MBTA photos from this week
Post by: WayneNYC on July 17, 2010, 09:30:04 PM
(http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s178/WayneJay/MBTA/CSC_0229.jpg)

(http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s178/WayneJay/MBTA/CSC_0231.jpg)

(http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s178/WayneJay/MBTA/CSC_0215.jpg)

(http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s178/WayneJay/MBTA/CSC_0235.jpg)

(http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s178/WayneJay/MBTA/CSC_0218.jpg)

(http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s178/WayneJay/MBTA/CSC_0230.jpg)

(http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s178/WayneJay/MBTA/CSC_0234.jpg)

(http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s178/WayneJay/MBTA/CSC_0228.jpg)

(http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s178/WayneJay/MBTA/DSC_0145.jpg)

(http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s178/WayneJay/MBTA/DSC_0155.jpg)

(http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s178/WayneJay/MBTA/DSC_0130.jpg)

(http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s178/WayneJay/MBTA/CSC_0225.jpg)

(http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s178/WayneJay/MBTA/DSC_0142.jpg)

(http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s178/WayneJay/MBTA/CSC_0236.jpg)

(http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s178/WayneJay/MBTA/DSC_0120.jpg)

(http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s178/WayneJay/MBTA/CSC_0221.jpg)

(http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s178/WayneJay/MBTA/CSC_0226.jpg)

(http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s178/WayneJay/MBTA/CSC_0222.jpg)

(http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s178/WayneJay/MBTA/CSC_0214.jpg)

(http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s178/WayneJay/MBTA/CSC_0220.jpg)

(http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s178/WayneJay/MBTA/CSC_0216.jpg)

Title: Re: MBTA photos from this week
Post by: WMATAGMOAGH on July 21, 2010, 11:48:48 AM
Great photos Wayne.  I really need to get up there and actually railfan/busfan.  I was going to go this summer but that trip idea wound up with me in Brazil instead.  I like to say that "Boston" and "Brazil" both start with the letter "B" and have 6 letters, and after that, the similarities end...
Title: Re: MBTA photos from this week
Post by: WayneNYC on July 21, 2010, 07:42:11 PM
Thanks a bunch Oren.  I've always liked Boston, but this is my first time transitfanning there since the early 1990s.  It's one of those trips I wouldn't mind making once per year.