DC Area Transit Zone

The Present => DC Transit Today => Topic started by: C40LF_2464 on September 13, 2008, 06:51:54 PM

Title: connect-a-ride?
Post by: C40LF_2464 on September 13, 2008, 06:51:54 PM
does any body here know where i can get pics of connect-a-ride buses? also has anybody ever rode connect-a-ride and do you like it?
Title: Re: connect-a-ride?
Post by: WES on September 13, 2008, 11:03:24 PM
The best place to get pics of Disconnect A Ride(aka Corroded Toe Transit) is at Laurel Centre Mall.  Since they have timed departures, they all show up at around the same time and leave at the same time.

If you want to take pics of a bunch of truck buses, git your groove on, but  a representative pic of all of them will do for me.
Title: Re: connect-a-ride?
Post by: C40LF_2464 on September 21, 2008, 06:54:53 PM
Quote from: WES on September 13, 2008, 11:03:24 PM
The best place to get pics of Disconnect A Ride(aka Corroded Toe Transit) is at Laurel Centre Mall.  Since they have timed departures, they all show up at around the same time and leave at the same time.

If you want to take pics of a bunch of truck buses, git your groove on, but  a representative pic of all of them will do for me.


LMAO DISCONNECT A RIDE!!!!!
Title: Re: connect-a-ride?
Post by: WayneNYC on September 21, 2008, 07:13:13 PM
I don't even bother to take pics of trucks.  The smallest I'll go is the Orion II.  I imagine I probably manged to get a couple that may have strayed into the frame when I was photographing a real bus.