DC Area Transit Zone

The Present => Beyond the Beltway => Topic started by: metroman177 on May 31, 2010, 07:18:16 AM

Title: SEPTA New Flyers
Post by: metroman177 on May 31, 2010, 07:18:16 AM
Spotted three brand new "SEPTA New Flyer" buses headed east on I-94 near Eau Claire, Wisconsin yesterday (30 May 2010). Just some FYI, thought you like to know. I apologize, no photos I was driving heading the opposite direction....I know no excuse  :D
Title: Re: SEPTA New Flyers
Post by: Tritransit Area on June 01, 2010, 01:01:32 AM
Cool, thanks for the update!  Did you happen to see the numbers?  If not, we'll probably see them in the Germantown Depot within the next couple of days.
Title: Re: SEPTA New Flyers
Post by: metroman177 on June 01, 2010, 05:15:46 AM
No unfortunately I didn't ...I had my camera but couldn't get it quick enough. I don't leave home without it...never know when you might get some transit action.  ;D
Title: Re: SEPTA New Flyers
Post by: mrpete on June 03, 2010, 03:03:27 PM
Here's the latest fromwww.philadelphiatransitvehicles.info:

http://www.philadelphiatransitvehicles.info/news.php