DC Area Transit Zone

The Present => DC Transit Today => Topic started by: Tritransit Area on May 23, 2010, 01:28:39 PM

Title: May 2010 Photos
Post by: Tritransit Area on May 23, 2010, 01:28:39 PM
I must laugh.  The month I finally make it down there to take pics, and there's no thread to post them in!  I'm guessing everyone's saving everything for the competition, eh?

Here's one I took.  I waited almost an hour for this bus...sigh...

(http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b62/Bastranz/DC%20Area%20Transit/WMATA/Metrobus/Orion/Orion%20VII/WMATA2555-PickettStreet-Fairfax-5-8.jpg)
Title: Re: May 2010 Photos
Post by: Tritransit Area on May 29, 2010, 12:35:59 AM
Guess I was the only one for this month.  Here's a few more:

Tons of fun with the Circulator

(http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b62/Bastranz/DC%20Area%20Transit/DC%20Circulator/Circulator1120-MassachusettsAve-5-8.jpg)

(http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b62/Bastranz/DC%20Area%20Transit/DC%20Circulator/Circulator1117-MassachusettsAve-5-8.jpg)

(http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b62/Bastranz/DC%20Area%20Transit/DC%20Circulator/Circulator1117a-MassachusettsAve-5-.jpg)

(http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b62/Bastranz/DC%20Area%20Transit/DC%20Circulator/Circulator1134-ThomasCircle-5-8-10.jpg)

Take your CUE
(http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b62/Bastranz/DC%20Area%20Transit/City%20University%20Energysaver/CUE828-PickettRd-5-8-10.jpg)

It's just not DC without WMATA:

(http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b62/Bastranz/DC%20Area%20Transit/WMATA/Metrobus/Orion/Orion%20V/WMATA4274-IStreet-McPhersonSquare-5.jpg)

(http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b62/Bastranz/DC%20Area%20Transit/WMATA/Metrobus/Orion/Orion%20V/WMATA2117-ThomasCircle-5-8-10.jpg)

(http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b62/Bastranz/DC%20Area%20Transit/WMATA/Metrobus/New%20Flyer/WMATA2451-MassachusettsAveandNCapit.jpg)

Also, the rather special (at least for now) 5311!

(http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b62/Bastranz/DC%20Area%20Transit/WMATA/Metrobus/Neoplan/WMATA5311b-HalfandOStreets-5-8-10.jpg)
Title: Re: May 2010 Photos
Post by: WMATAGMOAGH on May 29, 2010, 02:31:52 PM
Great photos Brandon!
Title: Re: May 2010 Photos
Post by: Transport on May 29, 2010, 10:35:15 PM
East Falls Church was a swarm of FMR 7s.  No 60' on the bus bridge shuttle - all FMR 40'-ers.  I was wondering if they would do a special opening of West Ox or something for the Orange Line shut down.

FFX Connector diverted their West Falls routes to East Falls Church as well so there were Orion Vs and their new New Flyers so it wasn't all CNG.  That small East Falls bus loop was as packed as I've ever seen it.
Title: Re: May 2010 Photos
Post by: ChristopherF on June 03, 2010, 10:11:13 AM
2115 is now Royal.  2117 is still Northern.  We need to find 2116.
Title: Re: May 2010 Photos
Post by: Tritransit Area on June 03, 2010, 11:24:01 AM
Quote from: WMATAGMOAGH on May 29, 2010, 02:31:52 PM
Great photos Brandon!

Thanks Oren.  :)  The weather worked well with me on that day.