DC Area Transit Zone

The Site => Suggestions => Topic started by: Tritransit Area on March 12, 2010, 02:31:43 PM

Title: Depot Roster/route list
Post by: Tritransit Area on March 12, 2010, 02:31:43 PM
While it is likely tough to keep track of where every bus is, it may be cool to have such a roster.

Most importantly, though...can we please have a resource where we list the different divisions that WMATA has, as well as what routes run out of said divisions?  I know it would help me if I'm looking for certain buses and want to spead out from the areas/routes that I typically ride.
Title: Re: Depot Roster/route list
Post by: WMATAGMOAGH on March 15, 2010, 06:59:34 AM
I was going to undertake the project at one time and then had to put it off, I'll see if I can revive it at some point.
Title: Re: Depot Roster/route list
Post by: 79MetroExtraMD on March 15, 2010, 07:04:02 AM
Quote from: WMATAGMOAGH on March 15, 2010, 06:59:34 AM
I was going to undertake the project at one time and then had to put it off, I'll see if I can revive it at some point.
I can see what I can do from the Nextbus data to figure out what is where.
Title: Re: Depot Roster/route list
Post by: Tristan on March 15, 2010, 10:27:56 AM
That is one of the grand plans for DCATZ, just waiting on some software issues to clear up.  And some free time.
Title: Re: Depot Roster/route list
Post by: Tritransit Area on December 16, 2010, 12:06:00 PM
So, how are things coming along with software and time.  Maybe a route by divisions list would be a great start?
Title: Re: Depot Roster/route list
Post by: Tristan on December 29, 2010, 03:51:05 PM
Things are going ... okay, I suppose.  I'm shooting for getting things out the door during January.
Title: Re: Depot Roster/route list
Post by: NewFlyer9736BCT on May 22, 2011, 10:25:25 PM
Here's a quick roster I made, I even got started on route assignments, but I was unsure about a lot, so I left it blank and ready to fill out
Title: Re: Depot Roster/route list
Post by: WMATAGMOAGH on May 23, 2011, 08:34:52 AM
Quote from: NewFlyer9736BCT on May 22, 2011, 10:25:25 PM
Here's a quick roster I made, I even got started on route assignments, but I was unsure about a lot, so I left it blank and ready to fill out
Great work.  One suggestion:  I'd create an extra column for scrapped/retired/inactive, so that the total column includes everything, and that it is clear that the reason the omitted buses are omitted is due to inactivity, not for being "MIA".
Title: Re: Depot Roster/route list
Post by: rideonrulez on May 23, 2011, 08:40:43 AM
George, good thinking and love the set up. There are a few needed corrections which I will work with you on. I think we should do this with all the regional partners too.
Title: Re: Depot Roster/route list
Post by: Chargerdodge9 on March 24, 2013, 03:24:55 PM
I believe this should be updated. All the 2000 Orion VIs are gone as well as the 1995 Nabi artics and most of the 1999 Orion Vs. Many 1997 Orion Vs on this list are also no longer in service.
Title: Re: Depot Roster/route list
Post by: BigPimpinSlimDB on April 01, 2013, 06:36:53 PM
Is anyone still working on the garage roster/routes?
Title: Re: Depot Roster/route list
Post by: Chargerdodge9 on April 01, 2013, 06:43:20 PM
I don't have a clue. This was done like 2 years ago (before I even came to these boards).