I need your help in keeping track of which WMATA New Flyer C40LF buses are rehabbed/repainted & which ones are not. A list of which will be updated daily until all 164 of these are rehabbed. I appreciate it if you do. Thanks!
Since you report them often in your sightings... Why not just create an Excel spreadsheet, list them there and update it as you spot more rehabbed buses?
well Tristan and I have an Excel spreadsheet that keeps track of ALL rehabs, he has a more updated document so you can ask him for it
On my observations for February 2010, I have put an asterisk (*) next to the fleet number of each unrehabbed 2001-02 New Flyer C40LF bus. This should help.
So now there are bolds, reds, blues, and...asterisks. Aye.
Some of the unrehabbed 2001-02 New Flyer C40LF buses as of 2/4/10:
2301, 2302, 2306, 2312, 2316, 2374, 2391, 2413