DC Area Transit Zone

The Present => DC Transit Today => Topic started by: Tritransit Area on December 16, 2009, 10:42:18 AM

Title: Oooh! DASH About in NYC!
Post by: Tritransit Area on December 16, 2009, 10:42:18 AM
I figured Tristan would especially appreciate this.  Look what John Simpson of TTMG found in New York yesterday:

(http://www.ttmg.org/photos/jsimpson/Hospitalvolunteers_Orion.jpg)

Seems like it was #25.  I wonder where they picked it up, as that bus was gone for quite a while now (even though it seems like yesterday when I first rode one of the Orion Is and marveled at the shape it was in).
Title: Re: Oooh! DASH About in NYC!
Post by: Tristan on December 16, 2009, 12:02:45 PM
I know I was sent a link to one on eBay Motors in Brooklyn, NY a couple years back, months after we first retired them.  I think this is that -- so it went from Brandywine Auto Auction to NY (via?) and ended up with the Jews, I guess.

But, yes, I do appreciate it...thanks for the photo!