DC Area Transit Zone

The Present => Beyond the Beltway => Topic started by: Annex4421 on December 05, 2009, 04:29:21 PM

Title: Baltimore trip on a cold Friday
Post by: Annex4421 on December 05, 2009, 04:29:21 PM
A good trip on a Friday

(http://i966.photobucket.com/albums/ae145/Lonnie_blaine_2116_b/GEDC0685.jpg)
(http://i966.photobucket.com/albums/ae145/Lonnie_blaine_2116_b/GEDC0690.jpg)
(http://i966.photobucket.com/albums/ae145/Lonnie_blaine_2116_b/GEDC0695.jpg)
(http://i966.photobucket.com/albums/ae145/Lonnie_blaine_2116_b/GEDC0700.jpg)
(http://i966.photobucket.com/albums/ae145/Lonnie_blaine_2116_b/GEDC0713.jpg)
(http://i966.photobucket.com/albums/ae145/Lonnie_blaine_2116_b/GEDC0718.jpg)
(http://i966.photobucket.com/albums/ae145/Lonnie_blaine_2116_b/GEDC0721.jpg)
(http://i966.photobucket.com/albums/ae145/Lonnie_blaine_2116_b/GEDC0725.jpg)
(http://i966.photobucket.com/albums/ae145/Lonnie_blaine_2116_b/GEDC0728.jpg)

This made my day
(http://i966.photobucket.com/albums/ae145/Lonnie_blaine_2116_b/GEDC0733.jpg)
(http://i966.photobucket.com/albums/ae145/Lonnie_blaine_2116_b/GEDC0737.jpg)
(http://i966.photobucket.com/albums/ae145/Lonnie_blaine_2116_b/GEDC0738.jpg)
(http://i966.photobucket.com/albums/ae145/Lonnie_blaine_2116_b/GEDC0739.jpg)
(http://i966.photobucket.com/albums/ae145/Lonnie_blaine_2116_b/GEDC0741.jpg)
(http://i966.photobucket.com/albums/ae145/Lonnie_blaine_2116_b/GEDC0742.jpg)
Title: Re: Baltimore trip on a cold Friday
Post by: Nabinut on December 05, 2009, 04:43:52 PM
Very good shots. That was very lucky you were down there at the Light Rail Accident
Title: Re: Baltimore trip on a cold Friday
Post by: Annex4421 on December 05, 2009, 04:46:10 PM
Thanks I hope that guy was ok if we had gotten back a couple of minutes earlier I would have a vid of the accident.
Title: Re: Baltimore trip on a cold Friday
Post by: LandoverDivision on December 05, 2009, 07:23:29 PM
Here are my pics from yesterday:

(http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd19/bjb91/S7300265.jpg)
(http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd19/bjb91/S7300269.jpg)
(http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd19/bjb91/S7300274.jpg)
(http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd19/bjb91/S7300277.jpg)
(http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd19/bjb91/S7300278.jpg)
(http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd19/bjb91/S7300280.jpg)
(http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd19/bjb91/S7300282.jpg)
(http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd19/bjb91/S7300285.jpg)
(http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd19/bjb91/S7300286.jpg)
(http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd19/bjb91/S7300287.jpg)
(http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd19/bjb91/S7300288.jpg)
(http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd19/bjb91/S7300289.jpg)
(http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd19/bjb91/S7300295.jpg)

Title: Re: Baltimore trip on a cold Friday
Post by: NewFlyer9736BCT on December 05, 2009, 09:36:15 PM
NO WAY!!! you also went yesterday? so did I...

I was at UMD Transit Center and around the 1st Mariner Arena...but that's because I had some business to do at UM

where did u take the pics?
Title: Re: Baltimore trip on a cold Friday
Post by: LandoverDivision on December 05, 2009, 11:25:13 PM
Quote from: NewFlyer97BCT on December 05, 2009, 09:36:15 PM
NO WAY!!! you also went yesterday? so did I...

I was at UMD Transit Center and around the 1st Mariner Arena...but that's because I had some business to do at UM

where did u take the pics?

Penn North Station, Mondawmin, and downtown.
Title: Re: Baltimore trip on a cold Friday
Post by: OrionFlyer on December 06, 2009, 09:09:37 AM
So that was the accident. Didn't this happen around 2:00PM? I swear people are so stupid. I got back Dowtown around 3:30. In fact I was at Paca & Baltimore around 3:30. I just missed ya'll.
Title: Re: Baltimore trip on a cold Friday
Post by: Annex4421 on December 07, 2009, 03:23:12 PM
Quote from: LandoverDivision on December 05, 2009, 11:25:13 PM
Quote from: NewFlyer97BCT on December 05, 2009, 09:36:15 PM
NO WAY!!! you also went yesterday? so did I...

I was at UMD Transit Center and around the 1st Mariner Arena...but that's because I had some business to do at UM

where did u take the pics?

Penn North Station, Mondawmin, and downtown.
And Owins Mills, and Lutherville