DC Area Transit Zone

The Present => DC Transit Today => Topic started by: LandoverDivision on October 02, 2009, 08:54:46 AM

Title: RECORDINGS: NABI and C40LFR
Post by: LandoverDivision on October 02, 2009, 08:54:46 AM
Hey these are my recent recordings of 5218 and 2814. I need everyone's opinion on how they are. Bad comments are welcomed.

NABI 60-SFW # 5218:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5tzecHcurk&feature=channel_page

C40LFR 2814:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hIuKjM42HU&feature=channel

If there's anything I need to improve please tell me.
Title: Re: RECORDINGS: NABI and C40LFR
Post by: Tristan on October 02, 2009, 09:12:57 AM
 Not bad out the gate...what did you use?
Title: Re: RECORDINGS: NABI and C40LFR
Post by: OrionFlyer on October 02, 2009, 09:46:25 AM
They're bad, very very bad. I can't stand them, bleh! ;D. Nah, I like them, especially the C40lfr recording. That's the best C40lfr recording I've seen lately. I've never been on one of Metro's NABIs, but from the recording, they sound better than MTA's IMO.
Title: Re: RECORDINGS: NABI and C40LFR
Post by: Tritransit Area on October 02, 2009, 03:29:29 PM
An error occured when I tried loading it, but I found this other vid instead.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6krt_i7oUHQ

I didn't realize ridership on the T2 was back enough to warrant 29 foot low floors.  Wish they would've put Orion Is on it back in the day, instead of nothing but Phantoms.
Title: Re: RECORDINGS: NABI and C40LFR
Post by: LandoverDivision on October 03, 2009, 11:43:55 PM
Cool other Brandon. That's all me there. I use my camera Tristan. Do they really sound better than B-more's?
Title: Re: RECORDINGS: NABI and C40LFR
Post by: orionvii2680 on October 11, 2009, 04:58:21 PM
Sweet recordings brandon.