Anyone else having a problem with the site staying logged in?

Started by SchuminWeb, February 14, 2011, 02:08:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SchuminWeb

Anyone else having a problem with the site's staying logged in?  Here's what happens:

1) I log in and set expiry as "forever" on a previous visit, do whatever on the forum, and leave.  (i.e. normal forum activity)

2) Coming back for a subsequent visit a few hours later, the main forum page shows the topics updated since my last visit, and then when I go to one of the boards, it shows me as logged out, and doesn't show the marker for topics with new content as a result of now not being logged in.

3) It keeps me logged in for the remainder of the time I'm using the forum, but then it all repeats on a subsequent visit, where I'm logged out when I enter one of the boards.

It's been doing this for about a week now.  Has anyone else had this problem, or is it just me?

Ride On 51 to Norbeck Park and Ride

WMATAGMOAGH

rideonrulez

Yes I'm having the same issue. It started Saturday for me.
"Ignore Asian Character Width"

Scrabbleship

This makes five of us and it times out quick while trying to post as well.

aznboy4305

I haven't had this issue at all, regardless of which machine I'm using.

C40LF_2464

Tristan

Yea I've been having that issue myself.  Hadn't made any changes to anything.  Schumin, when did your issues start?

SchuminWeb

Quote from: Tristan on February 18, 2011, 04:45:43 PM
Yea I've been having that issue myself.  Hadn't made any changes to anything.  Schumin, when did your issues start?

I want to say about a week and a half to two weeks? 

Tristan

Well, low-hanging fruit first.  I'll try an upgrade.  If things get screwy, try back later!

Tristan

So the upgrade's done, let me know if that helps.  Problem seems too random to reproduce on demand.

SchuminWeb