News:

No news is good news :-)

Main Menu

OBAMA march on Washington (Sept 11/12) 2009

Started by DCT S9Z4Z6, September 08, 2009, 11:48:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DCT S9Z4Z6

Before they decided to "MARCH ON WASHINGTON" this weekend, my wife & I booked a trip to DC.

The daughter of my best friend is getting married/wedding reception this Wed & Fri. Then my Hi School reunion committee is celebrating the fact that we are all turning 50 this year & its time for a party (Saturday), then all the talk radio right & left wingers decided to have a MARCH on DC/Tea bag party this weekend as well.

(Boy am I glad I pre-paid my hotel & RSVP'd a rental car before the march was thought of)

Aside from dinner at my FAVORITE Italian restaurant Thurs night (Pete/Mike/Mario's restaurant) and before the reception, I will be bus fanning Thur night & most of the day Friday, starting near the 50side, then Silver Spring, and then Da Rock. Gotta see what they doing to construct the SSTC & see some peeps. Also gotta take the pic of the statute of the mayor of Silver Spring ("Don't worry about it"). I also promised a friend to take some current pix of PG Plaza & the Double T ranch (Tick-Tock).

MAYBE I will see some of you good peeps around this weekend?   ::)
Can't go wrong, with a classic ANYTHING!

WMAveteran

Have a good time.  Personally, I am staying away from downtown Washington this weekend  :o .

DCT S9Z4Z6

Closest I got to downtown DC was the Silver Spring garage.
Can't go wrong, with a classic ANYTHING!